We are driven by a quest to unlock insight, a will to help other succeed, and a drive to always seek a better way TO BUILD, TO CONNECT & TO GROW
BGS's Interview process is a dialogue, designed to help us get to know each other. Here's what to expect
Case Interview Tips
- Listen to the interviewer and ask questions.
- Don't rush into the analysis without developing an understanding of the problem.
- Structure the problem and develop a framework.
- Focus on high-impact issues.
- Think before speaking.
- Generate a hypothesis and explore options creatively.
- Don't stick to an artificial framework.
- Demonstrate business judgment.
- Make quick and accurate calculations.
- Synthesize your thoughts and draw conclusions from your analysis.
- Don't panic if the answer is not apparent.
- Don't defend your solution at all costs.
- Be transparent about your thought process.
- Don't circulate cases or use advance knowledge.
- Engage with your interviewer and be yourself.